- Net sales for the quarter were $5.8 million, a decrease of $0.7 million or 10% from the third quarter ended December 30, 2011. Sequentially, revenues were up 4% relative to the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Gross profit margin for Q3 FY2013 was 42.0% of sales compared to 41.3% for the same quarter of fiscal 2012 due to a favorable product mix and cost reduction efforts.
- Current quarter net loss was $1,026,000 or $0.03 per diluted share, as compared to a quarterly loss of $812,000, or $0.03 per diluted share for the quarter ended December 30, 2011.
- The Non-GAAP net loss for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 was $700,000 or $0.02 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net loss of $317,000, or $.01 per diluted share, for the third quarter last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (which is defined as GAAP earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and stock compensation), was a negative $485,000 for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 as compared to a negative adjusted EBITDA of $1,000 for the quarter ended December 30, 2011.
Advanced Photonix, Inc. ® (NYSE MKT: API) (the “Company”) today reported results for the third quarter ended December 28, 2012. Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter Ended December 28, 2012