- Enrollment in 6 Month Open Label Study Near Completion
- FDA Meeting Request Submitted
- Joachim F. Wernicke, Ph.D, M.D., Named Chief Medical Officer
- Company to Present at BIO CEO in NYC February 11, 2013
- The identification of a single high enrolling site with a population whose baseline characteristics appear different from the other sites;
- The Company has proposed enrolling an additional 40 subjects into each of the two pivotal studies to allow for subset analysis while retaining the power of the original protocols;
- The Company proposed moving two sites from the enrolling study ZA-302 to the closed for enrollment study ZA-301.
Presenting at BIO CEO & Investor Conference in NYCJoseph Podolski, President and Chief Executive Officer of Repros, will be presenting at the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference. Hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference will take place February 11-12, 2013 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City. Repros will present on February 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time and the Company will have the slides available on its website, www.reprosrx.com , the morning of the presentation. About Repros Therapeutics Inc. ® Repros Therapeutics focuses on the development of small molecule drugs for major unmet medical needs that treat male and female reproductive disorders. The Repros Therapeutics Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7738 Any statements made by the Company that are not historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including the ability to raise additional needed capital on a timely basis in order for it to continue to fund development of its Androxal ® and Proellex ® programs, have success in the clinical development of its technologies, the reliability of interim results to predict final study outcomes, and such other risks which are identified in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and in any subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. These documents are available on request from Repros Therapeutics or at www.sec.gov . Repros disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.reprosrx.com .
CONTACT: Repros Therapeutics Inc. Joseph Podolski (281) 719-3447 President and Chief Executive Officer Investor Relations: Thomas Hoffmann The Trout Group (646) 378-2931