Customer Contact Information and Preparedness TipsResidential customers should contact Verizon online at www.verizon.com/outage or call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) to report any service-related issue. Business customers should contact their regular customer service centers or account teams as needed. In preparing for a storm, it's wise to have an emergency kit on hand. Items to include:
- A battery-powered radio.
- Flashlights and extra fresh batteries.
- A first-aid kit.
- Bottled water and an adequate supply of non-perishable food.
- A non-electric can opener.
- Matches and candles with holders.
- Extra blankets and sleeping bags.
- A list of emergency phone numbers, including the customer service number for your electric and utility company.