Second Quarter Net Revenue Increased 111% Over Prior Year Period to $53.4 Million Second Quarter Operating Cash Flow Grew 16% Over Prior Year Period to $5.4 Million Company Reiterates Full Year Fiscal 2013 Revenue Guidance SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, including its patented dietary supplement Protandim ®, the Nrf2 Synergizer ®, today reported financial results for the fiscal 2013 second quarter and the six months ended December 31, 2012. Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Highlights Compared to the Same Period Last Year Include:
- Net revenue increased 111% to $53.4 million;
- Operating cash flow grew 16% to $5.4 million;
- Operating income was $487 thousand which included $5.9 million of expenses related to the voluntary product recall we announced in December;
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income was $6.4 million excluding one-time product recall related costs; and
- As of December 31, 2012, cash and cash equivalents grew to $28.5 million.