- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
Molina divestitures will certainly help the company make it's case, but they may not be enough.
Rival Molina Healthcare's acquisition of Aetna and Humana assets has the healthcare company eyeing its own M&A buying opportunities, but its CEO insists it will take a disciplined approach.
The two announced that Molina Healthcare will acquire divested Medicare Advantage assets.
The broader markets are overbought, but here is a growth stock on the move that is still relatively cheap.