- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
It's a moot point whether ACA is good policy or not. It's a goner, which makes this health care company a shrewd investment now.
President-elect calls Tom Price and Seema Verma a health care "dream team," but analysts say hospital and health insurance stocks could be in for a shock.
Markets and investors might not like uncertainty. Here's what to consider looking ahead to the next four years.