- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
Here are Monday's top research calls, including a downgrade for Micron and upgrades for Fluor, United Rentals and Williams Companies.
Molina Healthcare on Tuesday announced the departure of Dr. J. Mario Molina as CEO and John C. Molina as CFO.
Molina Healthcare's chief accounting officer Joseph White will assume the role as interim president and CEO.
Two question markets hover over Wall Street on Tuesday, leading to jittery trading through the day's session.