- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
With the presidential debate on the horizon, analysts are speculating how the healthcare industry could be impacted by either candidate.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for General Motors, Lockheed Martin and Wells Fargo, and a downgrade for PayPal.
Molina divestitures will certainly help the company make it's case, but they may not be enough.
Rival Molina Healthcare's acquisition of Aetna and Humana assets has the healthcare company eyeing its own M&A buying opportunities, but its CEO insists it will take a disciplined approach.