- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
To ensure passage, Mitch McConnell will have to navigate a treacherous obstacle while the clock is ticking.
Senate Republicans leaders' plan to provide $50 billion over four years to stabilize insurance exchanges in addition to cost-sharing subsidy payments through 2019