- Quarterly earnings per diluted share of $0.54
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $0.21
- Annual revenue of $6 billion, up 26% over 2011
- Aggregate membership up 6% over 2011
- Earnings per diluted share guidance of $1.55 for fiscal year 2013
S&P Capital IQ has identified several potential stock losers for 2017 if Obamacare is repealed, including Tenet Healthcare and HCA Holdings.
Health insurers deny that the Medicaid specialist is ill-equipped to operate Medicare Advantage divestitures.
The second major insurance merger trial begins Monday.
It's a moot point whether ACA is good policy or not. It's a goner, which makes this health care company a shrewd investment now.