Staples Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office supply company and second largest internet retailer, is rapidly expanding its product assortment and making it easier than ever for businesses to get every product they need to succeed. The company’s new television advertising campaign, which launches on Feb. 11, highlights how Staples offers more products than ever with more ways to shop. Small businesses prefer this approach. In fact, a recent survey showed that two-thirds of small business owners prefer to shop where they can find everything they need for their business in one place, instead of having to go to multiple stores. “Staples ad campaign brings our new strategy to life in a memorable way,” said Steve Fund, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Staples. “The campaign highlights our vision of providing every product customers need as well as our unique omnichannel capabilities, which allow customers to shop in store, online, via mobile or a combination.” New Campaign Detail The campaign includes one 30-second and three 15-second broadcast spots that highlight the breadth of products and services available through Staples. The campaign supports the company’s strategic plan and vision that were announced late last year. To view the 30-second spot titled Magic click here: http://youtu.be/joVX5kiXk0k The ads will air on high-profile national networks and cable shows including ABC’s Castle, Grey’s Anatomy and Modern Family as well as CBS’s The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Two and a Half Men and NCIS. The campaign was created by McCann Erickson, New York. Shop However, Whenever “At Staples, we understand what products small businesses need and that every minute counts for our customers,” said Alison Corcoran, Senior Vice President, Stores and Online Marketing, Staples. “That’s why Staples is in the business of making it easier every day for small businesses.”
For customers who prefer to shop online Staples offers:
- Mobile App – Staples created a mobile app just for our mobile customers, making it easy to shop on the go.
- Free Delivery - 98 percent of Staples.com customers take advantage of Staples’ free delivery for orders of $45 or more – without paying any membership fees.
- Reserve Online, Pick-up In Store – This recently launched service has proven to be a hit with customers because it allows same day in-store pick-up option on select online items.
- Shipped to Store - Small businesses can have their order shipped to the store closest to their business, giving them peace of mind for added security.
- Staples Copy & Print – Customers can order business cards to banners and everything in between in stores, online or a combination of both, depending on their needs.
- EasyTech Services – Staples offers a huge selection of the latest tablets, personal computers, printers and ink as well as EasyTech services to make sure customers get their tech up and running quickly.