Other Key Findings From The Survey Include:
- Top financial goals among those polled included saving (56%) followed by paying off debt (38%) and planning for retirement (36%).
- Among those aged 35-54, saving and investing more (63%) and planning for retirement (49%) were top priorities.
- 60% of respondents in a happy banking relationship reporting they have low or no stress compared to 47% of others who carry high or overwhelming stress about their finances.
- Three-out-of-four respondents aged 18-34 noted friendly service as a key characteristic to an ideal banking relationship compared to 82% of ages 35-54 and 89% of those 55+
- When examining the nature of banking interactions, the majority of consumers are using bank branches (73%) followed by phone (30%) and online (13%)
- Not surprisingly, those 18-34 are most likely to go online, however 65% still use bank branches