- Total revenue from continuing operations of $509 million, up two percent compared with prior year;
- GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $0.27; adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.25, compared with $0.21 in the prior year;
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations of $62 million, up five percent compared with adjusted EBITDA in the prior year;
- Repurchased 3.7 million Convergys shares for $59 million, or $16.05 per share;
- $639 million cash and short term investments on balance sheet at quarter end;
- 2013 outlook includes continuing revenue and profit improvement with EPS growth to exceed 10 percent compared with 2012 adjusted results.
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), a global leader in customer management, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company also announced that the Board of Directors approved raising its regular quarterly dividend 20 percent to $0.06 per share and increasing the authorization for share repurchase to $250 million in the aggregate. Fourth Quarter Summary