- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.68, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, POPE's share price has jumped by 41.94%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although POPE had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 15.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 27.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for POPE RESOURCES/DE -LP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.60%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.29% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $4.28 million or 42.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.