- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.48, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.15, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market, NAVIOS MARITIME PARTNERS LP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NAVIOS MARITIME PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 94.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 76.03% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 103.07% to $63.62 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NAVIOS MARITIME PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -81.86%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.