- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.81% to $1,343.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 34.22%.
- DELL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 18.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DELL INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.46% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 46.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $893.00 million to $475.00 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.