- Revenues of $164.7 million, up 33%
- Segment operating earnings of $39.9 million, up 91%
- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.43, up 115%
- Adjusted earnings per share is a non-GAAP financial measure calculated by excluding non-routine items in the manner described in Attachment 5
- Total after-tax impact of non-routine items, including costs related to the closing of our acquisition of the Lafarge Target Business, was $2.8 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. See Attachment 5.
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.37, up 429%
Eagle Materials Inc. (NYSE: EXP) today reported financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 which ended December 31, 2012. Notable items for the quarter include (all comparisons, unless noted, are with the prior-year’s third quarter):