Disney Consumer Products (DCP) has unveiled its newest film-inspired product collection based on the highly anticipated Oz The Great and Powerful, in theaters March 8 th. In collaboration with leading brands including CDI, Jem, Sue Wong, Joe Vilaiwan, Jerome C. Rousseau, Tollytots and more, the product collection spans couture fashions, apparel, designer shoes, accessories, limited edition costumes and toys inspired by the film starring James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams and Zach Braff. Designed with the fantasy of Disney’s film and its colorful characters in mind, the new product line features a bold color palette, vibrant designs and innovative toys that embody the new personalities and beloved characteristics of Oz The Great and Powerful. “This assortment of Oz The Great and Powerful product reflects the spectacular adventure and stunning world showcased in the film,” said Jonathan Symington, vice president of licensing for Disney Live Action Studios at Disney Consumer Products. “From limited edition dresses and dolls to a high-end fashion line, we have developed an exciting collection of beautiful and unique products that is sure to delight fans of all ages.” The Oz The Great and Powerful collection of products is available now at boutiques, national retailers, Disney Store locations nationwide and DisneyStore.com. OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL PRODUCT ASSORTMENT
- Disney Store:
- Limited Edition Glinda and Wicked Witch Costumes for Adults: These exclusive costume gowns were designed with the look and feel of the real costumes worn by Glinda and the Wicked Witch in Oz The Great and Powerful. Limited to an edition of 300 each, both gowns feature couture fashion detailing and embellishments, including real feathers, delicate lace and leather. Available only at select Disney Store locations and at DisneyStore.com. (Price: $349.50-$399.50)
- Deluxe Glinda Costume and China Girl Costume for Girls: With designs inspired by Glinda and China Girl’s costumes in Oz The Great and Powerful, these beautiful costume gowns feature authentic detailing and are made for play time all year long. Accessories sold separately, available exclusively at select Disney Store locations and at DisneyStore.com. (Price: $39.50-$79.50)
- Oz The Great and Powerful Doll Collection: A collection of beautiful dolls, designed after everyone’s favorite characters from Oz The Great and Powerful. These 11.5” dolls feature Oz, Glinda, Theodora and Evanora. Available exclusively at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com. (Price: $34.50 each)
- Oz The Great and Powerful Designer Fashions and Shoes:
- Be transported with these fashion-forward graphic tees that capture the adventure, beauty and mystery of Oz The Great and Powerful. Available exclusively at Macy’s. (SRP: $19.99-$29.99)
- This glamorous dress collection from designer Sue Wong captures the enchanting looks of the characters of Oz The Great and Powerful. The collection draws from the glamorous styles seen in the film, and is inspired by Evanora, Theodora, Glinda and China Girl.
- Capture the glamour and sophistication of Oz The Great and Powerful with this specialty collection of fine jewelry from Joe Vilaiwan. Fifty-two styles available at specialty retailers. (SRP: $200-$800)
- High-fashion Jerome Rousseau shoes evokes the style and glamour of Oz The Great and Powerful. Available at Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue and Yook, with a special silver shoe available exclusively at Shoescribe.com. (SRP: $600)
- Oz The Great and Powerful Toys and Costumes:
- Enter the magical world of Oz The Great and Powerful with this spellbinding necklace and ring set. Set includes Evanora's signature necklace with flip feature and Theodora's ring complete with spinning jewel. (SRP $7.99)
- Become a part of the magical world of Oz The Great and Powerful with Glinda's Signature Tiara and Light up Wand. Tiara features a hanging jewel just like the one from the film, and the Wand lights up with a touch of a button. (SRP $14.99)
- Dress up and play in reversible tutus inspired by each of the Witches from Oz The Great and Powerful: Evanora, Theodora and Glinda. Each tutu has two totally different looks and comes with a unique hair piece and Oz The Great and Powerful charm. (SRP $14.99)
- Oz is ready for all the adventure that awaits him on his journey through the strange and vibrant land. The Oz fashion doll (SRP $12.99) is dressed in a coat and top hat with his travel bag. He carries China Girl, a porcelain girl that he befriends and takes under his wing during his adventure.
“Oz The Great and Powerful” is produced by Joe Roth, with screen story by Mitchell Kapner and screenplay by Mitchell Kapner and David Lindsay-Abaire. Grant Curtis, Palak Patel, Josh Donen and Philip Steuer are serving as executive producers. “Oz The Great and Powerful” opens in U.S. theaters on March 8, 2013.