- Create application-based service tiers and one-time offers through better application identification and control.
- Extend policy intelligence and control to new traffic management functions.
- Enable single unified traffic management for converged networks.
- Simplify network architecture and operations by eliminating the need for a RADIUS interface between the TDF/DPI and the Gateway GPRS Support Node (GGSN). The Sd Diameter Interface allows operators to transfer some tasks the GGSN manages to the Policy Server, thereby removing the need for a separate connection between the TDF/DPI and GGSN.
- Enhance Quality of Service (QoS) for applications such as video streaming and voice over LTE, both expected to be the largest generators of diameter messages by 2016 according to Tekelec’s LTE Diameter Signaling Index forecast.
Allot Communications has been named market leader amongst DPI pure-play vendors by Strategy Analytics. Allot holds the current leading position in a number of 3GPP committees and its TDF has been embraced and support by leading operators around the world. Mobile broadband solutions company Tekelec is the leading independent policy server vendor according to Analysys Mason and Exact Ventures. Tekelec policy solutions now serve more than 60 service providers, including more than 50 Tier 1 providers, in 35 countries.Supporting Resources Policy Everywhere: A Strategic Imperative for Digital Lifestyle Providers white paper Mobile Policy Gateway product brief Application Manager product brief Policy Analytics product brief Why Tekelec for Policy: Key Considerations in Selecting a Next-Generation Policy Server Policy Server product brief About Tekelec Tekelec’s intelligent mobile broadband solutions enable service providers to manage and monetize mobile data and evolve to LTE and IMS. We are the architects of the new Diameter network, the foundation for session, policy and subscriber data management. More than 300 service providers use our market-leading solutions to deliver cloud, machine-to-machine and personalized services to consumers and enterprises. For more information, visit www.tekelec.com. About Allot Communications Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) is a leading global provider of intelligent broadband solutions that put mobile, fixed and enterprise networks at the center of the digital lifestyle. Allot’s DPI-based solutions identify and leverage the business intelligence in data networks, empowering operators to shape digital lifestyle experiences and to capitalize on the network traffic they generate. Allot’s unique blend of innovative technology, proven know-how and collaborative approach to industry standards and partnerships enables service providers worldwide to elevate their role in the digital lifestyle ecosystem and to open the door to a wealth of new business opportunities. For more information, please visit www.allot.com.