Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V fell 53 cents (-2.1%) to $25 on average volume. Throughout the day, nine million shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.67-$25.33 after having opened the day at $25.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.53. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Warwick Valley Telephone Company ( WVT), down 11%, NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 8.6%, Net Element International ( NETE), down 5.8%, and Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.