- Investment banking revenue was $90.7 million in 2012 compared to $58.1 million in 2011. These revenues result from the completion of 56 transactions representing a total of $8.7 billion in transaction volume.
- Institutional brokerage generated net revenue of $52.5 million for 2012 compared to $78.5 million in 2011 as industry-wide pressures continued throughout the year in this part of the Company's business.
- Non-compensation fixed expenses for 2012 were $45.1 million compared to $57.2 million in 2011, reflecting the Company's ongoing focus on reducing fixed costs.
- The Company ended 2012 with 256 employees in its continuing operations, down from 278 at the beginning of the year.
- As of December 31, 2012, shareholders' equity totaled $239.9 million, with $174.9 million held in cash, and the Company's tangible book value per share was $4.80, up from $3.95 from the end of 2011.