Fourth Quarter and Recent Business Highlights
- Ended the fourth quarter with 800 customers, an increase of 39 from the end of the third quarter of 2012. This customer count excludes customers from the Producteev and Meetings.io acquisitions which closed during the fourth quarter.
- Signed new and expanded customer relationships with Anglo American, AutoTrader.com, BMW Group, Cameron International, Givaudan AG, Hitatchi Data Systems, Macmillan, Michelin France, and Ricoh Americas Corporation, among others.
- Announced a business relationship with PwC US to jointly offer Jive's social business platform and PwC's consulting services to the enterprise market. Through this relationship, Jive and PwC will work closely together to help organizations drive significant levels of new value with measurable business results for an organization's employees, partners and customers.
- Released results of comprehensive customer research conducted by a top global business consulting firm which showed companies using Jive reported a 15% increased worker productivity and a 4% increase in topline revenue, due to: -- 34% reduction in time looking for information and expertise within the company -- 16% reduction in meetings; and -- 21% reduction in email load
- First Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $33.5 million to $34.5 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $9.5 million to $10.5 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.15 to $0.17 based on approximately 65.2 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $148.0 million to $153.0 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $33.0 million to $37.0 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.53 to $0.60 based on approximately 66.2 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding. Free cash flow is expected to be in the range of $0 million to $3.0 million.