- Internal Rates of Return – Helps clients understand how the timing of cash flows in private equity and other funds affects the overall performance of their managers or their investment program.
- Hedged Currency Returns – Assists clients with their analysis of currency hedging on their portfolio.
- Contribution Reporting – Details the impact of individual securities, sectors, countries or regions on overall portfolio returns.
- Duration Adjusted Exposure – Allows clients to view their exposure on a duration adjusted basis as a measure of interest rate sensitivity.
- Holdings Based Analysis – Provides detailed performance based analysis on individually managed accounts and consolidations.
Northern Trust has provided risk and performance services to institutional asset servicing clients for more than 30 years. Capabilities delivered through the Investment Risk & Analytical Services group include risk monitoring, performance evaluation and compliance services.Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. About Northern Trust Northern Trust Corporation (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, banking solutions and fiduciary services for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide. Northern Trust, a financial holding company based in Chicago, has offices in 18 U.S. states and 16 international locations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. As of December 31, 2012, Northern Trust had assets under custody of US$4.8 trillion, and assets under investment management of US$758.9 billion. For more than 120 years, Northern Trust has earned distinction as an industry leader in combining exceptional service and expertise with innovative products and technology. For more information, visit www.northerntrust.com or follow us on Twitter @NorthernTrust.