AOL today announced that Advertising.com Group has officially been renamed AOL Networks. The new brand, AOL Networks, aligns with its parent brand AOL, and should help all stakeholders better understand the rich stack of assets and robust technology it brings together for its nearly 20,000 publishers 1 and 4,000 advertiser and agency clients 2. The new name clearly represents the recognized cross-screen offerings across premium, programmatic and performance advertising.
- Advertising.com: massive premium, cross-screen network with 596M3 global unique visitors, programmatic buying, a proprietary DSP, and network-exclusive access to AOL inventory.
- The AOL On Network: largest premium video network4 reaching 67M5 unique viewers.
- goviral: branded content distributor across premium publisher network in over 90 countries.
- ADTECH: dominant cross-screen global ad management and serving platform.
- Pictela: award-winning content-based advertising and premium formats platform.
The new gateway, www.aolnetworks.com launches today, providing publishers and marketers with information on, and access to, all of the offerings in the AOL Networks premium advertising suite.Simultaneous to the introduction of AOL Networks, BuySight, the recently acquired dynamic creative optimization firm, will be packaged into the Advertising.com product suite. 1 AOL Internal Data 2 AOL Internal Data 3 Source: comScore December 2012 4 Source: Comscore December 2012 Total Videos, custom category built by AOL 5 Source: comScore December 2012 About AOL AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions.