DETROIT, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced the launch of its fully integrated healthcare solution: Covisint Healthcare. Already a leading provider of accountable care, HIE and collaboration technologies, Covisint Healthcare now enables providers and payers to deliver better care and achieve increased revenues in today's outcomes-focused environment.
- highlighting of strong and weak performers--by pulling information across internal and external systems and reports;
- enhancement of existing EMRs, EHRs, care management and HIEs--simplifying participation in government programs, saving time, coordinating care and increasing revenues by expanding reporting and simplifying shared plans with decision support and guidelines;
- delivery of real-time team notifications--for ER admission and discharges;
- capturing, tracking and reporting--on core measure sets for ACO, PCMH, Meaningful Use and PQRS or commercial payer pay-for-performance and other value-based models;
- improvement of patient outreach and scheduling--by generating reports identifying those in need of care or for those falling through the cracks in today's fragmented healthcare system; and
- simplicity, scalability and performance of Covisint's cloud engagement platform--which has been deployed by more than 3,000 global customers to allow 18 million users to access mission-critical applications and information.