Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, has announced that its EngineerZone® online technical support community now supports ADI’s full line of signal processing offerings. EngineerZone features support communities covering a broad spectrum of product technologies and applications, including data converters, amplifiers, RF (radio frequency) ICs, MEMS (micro-electromechanical) inertial sensors, interface and isolation, video ICs, DSP (digital signal processor) products, and more. EngineerZone has consistently achieved more than 100 percent annual membership growth since its inception in 2009. ADI also announced plans to introduce an EngineerZone online design center, which along with expert technical support, will provide design engineers with a complete signal chain design environment. The design center will debut later this year on the company’s website, www.analog.com.
- Watch a video on the EngineerZone community: http://analog.com/ez_community.
- Join the EngineerZone community: http://ez.analog.com/welcome.
- Homepage leaderboard that acknowledges members for their contributions.
- Mobile device accessibility.
- Events forum that gives customers access to information about industry events, ADI booth details, and product demos.
- “Analog Dialogue Blog” which features comments and highlights by authors about technical articles published in ADI’s Analog Dialogue magazine and allows customers to begin a dialogue about the topic.