LOS ANGELES, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DTZ, a leading global property services firm, has announced a dynamic new leadership and organizational structure for DTZ's Global Corporate Services (GCS) in the Americas. Headed by Rob Cookson, the new GCS Americas organization is focused on key service lines and key regions, which is part of the company's global strategy to better serve its corporate clients.
"The new GCS Americas structure now offers the complete range of service lines required by a corporate occupier under a single, integrated umbrella, which is a powerful combination," said Mr. Cookson.The new structure draws its strength from its service line and regional focus, as outlined below: GCS Service Lines Leadership
- Donna Becco-Schroeder oversees the Workplace Strategy service line for occupiers, an integrated, full-service offering that includes strategic occupancy planning, space management and workplace change management.
- Elliott Farber leads the Portfolio Advisory service line that provides corporate real estate consulting and advisory services to private and public sector clients.
- Martin Woodrow is responsible for Transaction Management and Information Management service lines, and will ensure best practices in Account Management across the Americas.
- John Kranz leads the Project Management service line, encompassing relocation and move management, construction management and energy and sustainability strategies.
- Nick Boldero leads the West Region, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Jerry Younce leads the East Region with its key hubs in New York, Boston, Washington and Philadelphia.
- In addition to his service line responsibilities, Martin Woodrow oversees the Central Region, including Dallas, Denver and Minneapolis.
- Jessica Beers and Alex Diaz will form part of a newly created Business Development team, operating nationwide.
- Quentin Knights, GCS Head of Operations, will coordinate the group's legal, marketing, technology, safety, human resources and financial business support functions in the Americas, with leaders to be announced for key sectors.
CONTACT: FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Nick Westley President - Global Corporate Services Chief Executive, Americas DTZ +1 213 426 3059 +1 213 435 2649 email@example.com Rob Cookson Executive Vice President Head of Global Corporate Services - Americas DTZ +1 650 353 3055 +1 650 305 1747 firstname.lastname@example.org Media please contact: Mary Tamaki, +1 213 426 3015 email@example.com