Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company, will be hosting an intensive, one-day compensation strategy event on April 10 at the New York Stock Exchange. The 3rd annual Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value event is intended to provide compensation committee members of publicly traded company boards valuable insights on the most pressing executive compensation issues in today’s say-on-pay environment. Featured Speakers Include:
- Vineeta Anand, Chief Research Analyst, AFL-CIO Office of Investment
- Shan Atkins, Compensation Committee Chairman, The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack
- David Chun, Chief Executive Officer, Equilar
- Arnold Donald, Compensation Committee Chairman, Carnival Corp., The Laclede Group Inc.
- Bennett Stewart, Compensation Committee Member, ITC Holdings
- Charles Yamarone, Compensation Committee Chairman, United Continental Holdings, Compensation Committee Member, El Paso Electric Co.