- HP Service Orchestration Manager, designed to create, orchestrate, and monitor Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services and agile applications blending network, IT and Web 2.0 services with subscriber and application information;
- HP SDP Service Governance Framework, offering Application Programming Interface management for registration, authentication, authorization and entitlement, as well as rich SOA policy feature, and service monetization that support IT and third party application developers;
- HP Storefront and Mobility Gateway offers an end-to-end mobility application solution for Communication Service Providers to provide to their business and enterprise customers. The solution enhances productivity by supporting the use of smart phones and tablets with end to end application security outside the office.
- HP Aggregation Platform for SaaS provides a common foundation for multiple as-a-service offerings. It integrates and automates important service management processes such as provisioning, activation, reporting, service usage and revenue settlement.
- For the latest HP and Red Hat resources, please visit http://hp.com/go/redhat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube