Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose 26 cents (1.3%) to $20.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25.6 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.60-$20.90 after having opened the day at $20.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.57. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Concurrent Computer Corporation ( CCUR), up 14.5%, Omnicell ( OMCL), up 12.7%, Universal Display Corporation ( PANL), up 10.2%, and Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.