- Vail, Marana, Saddlebrooke, Nogales, Douglas, Benson and Sierra Vista;
- Casa Grande, Eloy and Coolidge;
- Flagstaff, Williams;
- Prescott, Prescott Valley;
- Sedona, Oak Creek and Cottonwood;
- Payson, Star Valley and Rye.
European stocks opened a holiday-thinned session with caution as U.S. dollar strength continues to drive sentiment.
As the broader markets surge, these three stocks are falling. Are any of them value plays?
The Dow Jones Industrial Average squeaked out another record by a thin margin on Tuesday in its seventh straight session of gains.