- Revenues of $47.9 million for the fourth quarter and $183.3 million for the year;
- Record cash collections in the fourth quarter of $53.2 million, compared with previous record of $46.1 million in the third quarter of 2011;
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.83 for the fourth quarter and $2.71 for the year;
- Cash provided by operations of $14.3 million for the fourth quarter and $32.2 million for the year;
- Quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, an increase of $0.05 per share; and
- Formation of TruBridge, LLC.
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPSI): Highlights: