- The S&P 500 will be higher (55%)
- U.S. Unemployment will be lower (54%)
- U.S. GDP will be higher (45%)
- Taxes will be higher (85%)
- Corporate Earnings will be higher (53%)
- The Federal Deficit will be higher (73%)
TD Ameritrade reported a strong first fiscal 2017 quarter, as its CEO Tim Hockey says that the volatility created by Donald Trump's election was a positive for the company.
Jim Cramer is watching Goldman Sachs ahead of its earnings, but says it could be like the rest of the industry: Good results, sluggish stock price.
The S&P 500 rose about 2% in December as the Trump rally rolled on, but that didn't stop individual investors from locking in gains according to a TD Ameritrade index.
The S&P 500 rose about 2% in December as the Trump rally rolled on, but that didn't stop a large number of individual investors from locking in gains.