- The S&P 500 will be higher (55%)
- U.S. Unemployment will be lower (54%)
- U.S. GDP will be higher (45%)
- Taxes will be higher (85%)
- Corporate Earnings will be higher (53%)
- The Federal Deficit will be higher (73%)
Know which stocks are interest-rate sensitive and which don't care, says Jim Cramer.
Stocks closed with gains on Monday as T-Mobile led the Nasdaq amid better-than-expected earnings, while B/E Aerospace soared following announcement of its acquisition by Rockwell Collins.
U.S. stocks ended Monday in the green as the electronic technology sector led.