- Further optimize SAP solution workloads and instantly explore and analyze operational information from virtually any data source with pre-integrated systems and services certified by SAP for running SAP HANA.
- Simplify ordering and speed deployment with pre-integrated systems that are preconfigured, pre-built, and pretested.
- Provide enterprise-class operation and performance by leveraging the systems management, automated tiering, energy efficiency and scalability capabilities built into Dell Servers and Dell Storage technologies.
- Reduce time to value with a comprehensive suite of Dell Services including assessment, installation, training, analytic solution design and development.
- Further ensure a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path without being subjected to a “rip and replace” scenario required by a multiple platform design strategy.
Dell Active System Manager 7.0 Takes the Worry Out of WorkloadsWith organic innovation and expertise gained through Dell’s recent acquisition of Gale Technologies, Active System Manager 7.0 extends the management capabilities of Active System beyond the physical infrastructure to the virtualized infrastructure and workloads. Active System Manager 7.0 will be embedded into an Active System 800 and its associated reference architecture. Some of the new solution’s features that will help customers accelerate time-to-market for applications include:
- Quickly provisioning and de-provisioning mixed physical and virtual infrastructure and workloads.
- Dramatically reducing time and steps to provision new workloads with a simple set-up.
- Efficiently allocating and managing physical and virtual network, server and storage resources by creating resource pools across multiple systems with extensible ability to add new resources.
- Scheduling, allocating and ensuring virtual and physical resource capacity for complex workloads at current or future times.
- Eliminating concern as new workloads are added by enabling continued high extensibility, quality IT service delivery and management flexibility.
- Dell’s scale-out solutions configured for SAP HANA are currently available in EMEA and the United States. More information can be found at www.dell.com/hana.
- Active System Manager 7.0 will be available with Active System 800 and its associated reference architecture in the United States in February and in Europe by late-Spring.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.SAP, SAP HANA, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.