GE Capital, Corporate Finance today announced the addition of Colin Guheen as a senior vice president on its food and beverage industry team, where he will underwrite and manage commercial finance for mid-sized companies across the U.S. Mr. Guheen comes to GE Capital following nine years as an equity analyst with Cowen & Co. A Chartered Financial Analyst, Mr. Guheen earned the top ranking in The Wall Street Journal’s “Best on the Street” survey of analysts in the food and beverage sector. Mr. Guheen joins a food and beverage specialty team with collectively more than 75 years of experience in financing the industry:
- Chris Nay, senior managing director – A 16 year veteran of GE Capital, Mr. Nay leads the food and beverage specialty financing team. Prior to joining GE, he was a member of Ernst & Young’s audit team, where he worked with high growth venture backed companies.
- Robert Seltzer, managing director – eastern U.S. – Mr. Seltzer has worked for GE for 24 years, 14 of which were spent in sales and commercial leadership roles.
- David Hasenbalg, managing director – western U.S. – Before joining GE Capital in 1996, Mr. Hasenbalg held various managerial roles with E & J Gallo Winery.
- Paul Baisley, managing director – central U.S. – Mr. Baisley is a 12 year veteran of GE Capital and began his career as a food broker, followed by 10 years of work as a sales representative and manager in the industry.
- Loren Trotta, senior vice president, food and beverage industry research analyst – Ms. Trotta is a CPA with an MBA in finance and has been covering Food, Beverage and Agribusiness for GE Capital since 2008.
About GE Capital, Corporate FinanceGE Capital, Corporate Finance provides asset-based, cash flow and structured loans and leases to mid-size U.S. businesses. Financing supports working capital, growth, acquisitions, turnarounds and balance sheet optimization in key sectors: Aerospace and defense; automotive and transportation; chemicals and plastics; construction and building products, corporate aircraft; energy; food and beverage; manufacturing; marine; metals and mining; paper, packaging and forest products; retail; and technology and electronics. With Access GE, clients also benefit from access to GE’s best practices to help build their business. Visit gelending.com/clnews or follow @GELendLease on Twitter. GE Capital offers consumers and businesses around the globe an array of financial products and services. For more information, visit gecapital.com or follow company news via Twitter (@GECapital). GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. For more information, visit ge.com .