In August 2012, the airline went live with a state-of-the-art cloud computing system, allowing key business personnel to automatically dial up computer power, storage and business services necessary to stay ahead of the game. As a result of adopting the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management solution, THAI achieved the following benefits:
- Business solutions that might have taken weeks to provision are now up and running 85 percent faster than before.
- With transparent access to the service level catalogue and a granular understanding of the costs associated with information technology, the business users are now in the driver’s seat.
- IT administrators have confidence that proper governance processes are being observed and that the BMC solution automatically manages the day-to-day management of patches, upgrades and maintenance required by the newly deployed solution.
- IT professionals who were previously spending much of their time manually provisioning servers and business services have been redeployed to more strategic IT activities.
BMC Consulting Services worked with local reseller and systems integrator, Songkhla Finishing, to implement the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management solution at THAI.BMC Software has delivered a complete solution with integrated product modules that include:
- Read the full case study
- Watch the THAI video
- Access the BMC Cloud Communities
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook