Comparing the second quarter of fiscal 2013 with the same quarter of the prior year (Note: results for continuing operations only):
- Net revenue was $409.7 million versus $392.1 million, an increase of 4.5%.
- Total student population at December 31, 2012 was 88,688 versus 90,910 at December 31, 2011, a decrease of 2.4%.
- New student enrollments totaled 23,703 versus 24,790, a decrease of 4.4%.
- Non-ATB new student enrollments totaled 23,269 versus 23,232.
- Operating income was $14.1 million, compared with operating income of $13.4 million, which excludes $2.7 million in impairment and severance charges in Q2 12.
- Income from continuing operations (after tax) was $4.3 million, compared with $5.5 million, excluding impairment and severance charges in Q2 12.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations were $0.05, versus diluted earnings per share of $0.06, excluding impairment and severance charges in Q2 12.