- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TRC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.11, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 49.10% is the gross profit margin for TEJON RANCH CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.95% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 205.47% to $6.69 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TEJON RANCH CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.27%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 57.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.56 million to $4.02 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.