Commenting on his new role with Enova, Mr. Fisher said, “I am honored and excited to lead Enova. I believe in the ability of Enova to achieve its vision of closing the world’s credit gap by delivering innovative and important financial services to consumers to help them meet their everyday needs.”In addition, Cash America announced that Timothy S. Ho will step down as Division President of Enova effective on March 29, 2013. “Speaking for the Board, we very much appreciate Tim’s efforts and contributions to Enova’s business,” said Mr. Feehan. “Since joining the company over 7 years ago, Tim has been instrumental in the growth of Enova and the development of its strategies and technological footprint – allowing Enova to deliver consumer finance products and services to consumers online, both domestically and internationally. Tim has agreed to stay on board for a brief transitional period to assist David in his assumption of the leadership of Enova.” Prior to joining Enova, Mr. Fisher, 43, was Chief Executive Officer of optionsXpress from October 2007 until The Charles Schwab Corporation acquired the business in September 2011. Following the acquisition, Mr. Fisher served as President of optionsXpress until March 2012. Mr. Fisher also served as either the President or as the Chief Financial Officer of optionsXpress from August 2004 to October 2007. Prior to joining optionsXpress, Mr. Fisher served as Chief Financial Officer of Potbelly Sandwich Works and before that as Chief Financial Officer of Prism Financial Corporation. In addition, Mr. Fisher has served on the Board of Directors of InnerWorkings, Inc. (NASDAQ: INWK) since November 2011 and is on the Board of Directors of GrubHub, Inc., a venture-backed company that provides mobile applications to enable consumers to order restaurant meals for delivery. Mr. Fisher also served on the Board of Directors of CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE), which is the holding company for the Chicago Board Options Exchange, from January 2007 until October 2011. Mr. Fisher received a bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Illinois at Champaign and a law degree from Northwestern University School of Law.
About the CompanyAs of December 31, 2012, Cash America International, Inc. (the “Company”) operated 969 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 831 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Cash America casa de empeño” (previously operated under the name “Prenda Fácil”); and
- 91 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.