Organic asset generation totaled $3.5 billion and retained organic production totaled $0.7 billion for the fourth quarter of 2012. Residential preferred jumbo loan volume originated during the fourth quarter was $397.5 million, an increase of 116% over the prior quarter. We executed $178 million of preferred jumbo whole loan sales to third parties for securitization during the fourth quarter and had approximately $500 million of preferred jumbo loans classified as HFS on December 31, 2012, which we intend to sell or securitize.Deposit and Other Funding Sources Total deposits grew by $1.3 billion, or 11%, to $13.1 billion at December 31, 2012, from $11.8 billion at September 30, 2012, and by $2.9 billion, or 28%, from $10.3 billion at December 31, 2011. At December 31, 2012, our deposits were comprised of the following:
- Non-interest bearing accounts were $1.4 billion, or 11% of total deposits;
- Interest-bearing checking accounts were $2.7 billion, or 20% of total deposits;
- Savings and money market accounts were $4.5 billion, or 34% of total deposits;
- Global markets money market and time accounts were $1.2 billion, or 9% of total deposits; and
- Time deposit accounts, excluding global markets, were $3.4 billion, or 26% of total deposits.