Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems fell 58 cents (-1.5%) to $37.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.88-$38.51 after having opened the day at $38.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.52. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Velti ( VELT), down 25.2%, Attunity ( ATTU), down 13%, Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), down 8.1%, and Greenway Medical Technologies ( GWAY), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.