- FIFA 13 sold through over 12 million units through the third quarter, a 23% increase versus FIFA 12 in the prior year.
- FIFA 13 digital net revenue topped $100 million* in the quarter, a 98% increase versus FIFA 12 in the prior year.
- Total FIFA digital net revenue generated over $230 million* in the first three quarters of fiscal 13, including EA SPORTS FIFA Online 2 and FIFA World Class Soccer that together contributed over $60 million*.
- Battlefield 3™ Premium generated over $108 million in sales through the third quarter, and has 2.9 million subscriptions to date.
- EA had six of the top twenty titles in Western World retail markets in 2012, compared to four in 2011, and was the #1 global publisher in the iOS game market for 2012.
- The Simpsons™: Tapped Out was a top grossing iOS game for the quarter, generating over $23 million* in digital net revenue.
- EA’s games and services for mobile, including handhelds, have generated approximately $100 million* in the quarter, an 18%* year-over-year increase in digital net revenue.
- EA’s Origin™ platform for downloading digital games and services has registered over 39 million users, including 17 million mobile users. EA has signed agreements with 86 independent developers for Origin.
- Trailing twelve-month non-GAAP digital net revenue was up 37% to a record $1.5 billion*.
- Trailing twelve-month operating cash flow was $378 million, a $135 million improvement versus the prior year.
- EA repurchased 12.2 million shares at a cost of $157 million in the third fiscal quarter, pursuant to a $500 million Share Repurchase Program announced on July 31, 2012, bringing the total shares repurchased under the current program to 20.6 million shares at a total cost of $265 million.
- Dead Space™ 3 pre-sells are outpacing Dead Space 2, and Crysis® 3 pre-orders are tracking 40% ahead of Crysis 2.
|(in millions of $, except per share amounts)||QuarterEnded12/31/12||QuarterEnded12/31/11|
|Digital Net Revenue||$||321||$||274|
|Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||568||738|
|Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||33||49|
|GAAP Total Net Revenue||$||922||$||1,061|
|Non-GAAP Digital Net Revenue||$||407||$||377|
|Non-GAAP Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||742||1,225|
|Non-GAAP Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||33||49|
|Non-GAAP Total Net Revenue||$||1,182||$||1,651|
|GAAP Net Loss||$||(45||)||$||(205||)|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||176||334|
|GAAP Diluted Loss Per Share||(0.15||)||(0.62||)|
|Non-GAAP Diluted Earnings Per Share||0.57||0.99|
|Cash Provided by Operations||$||363||$||475|
|Trailing Twelve Month (TTM) Financial Highlights:|
|(in millions of $)||TTMEnded12/31/12||TTMEnded12/31/11|
|GAAP Net Revenue||$||3,956||$||3,865|
|GAAP Net Income (Loss)||175||(173||)|
|Non-GAAP Net Revenue||$||3,730||$||4,204|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||151||311|
|Cash Provided by Operations||$||378||$||243|
|Q3 FY13 Digital Metrics:|
|GAAP Mobile Net Revenue||$||86||$||70|
|Non-GAAP Mobile Net Revenue||$||99||$||83|