- Celebrates the 30th anniversary of Disney Channel from the original show Good Morning Mickey through the High School Musical trilogy;
- Reveals the secrets and hidden delights to look out for when exploring New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom;
- Catches up with Bob Baker, a legendary Los Angeles puppeteer whose exquisite artistry is threaded throughout Disney history;
- Tells the story of master glass craftsmen, the Arribas brothers, who now have art in 14 (and counting) different Disney park locations around the globe.
- An exclusive Q&A with Brian Henson about his first film, Return to Oz;
- An off-road tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris with the head zookeeper in celebration of Disney’s Animal Kingdom's 15th anniversary;
- An in-depth look at Disney Channel’s schedule, stars, and shows and an exclusive look back at the first day of programming as the Channel turns 30.
Disney fans can join the world’s only Official Disney Fan Club by visiting www.D23.com or select shops at the Disneyland ® Resort, the Walt Disney World ® Resort and www.DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow “DisneyD23” on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.For images, logos and press releases, please visit D23.com/Media.