- T5/LED Hybrid – This fixture provides customers with a unique combination of LED and fluorescent technology.
- Recessed Downlight – Factory equipped with LED technology, this is ideal for replacing existing fixtures in all downlight applications – including hotel hallways, conference centers and offices.
- Recessed Downlight Retrofit – This kit allows for an easy upgrade, from existing interior hotel and office lighting to energy-efficient, long-life LED technology.
- Wallpack Retrofit – This retrofit kit gives customers the quality and longevity of LED technology, without the inconvenience and expense of replacing existing exterior wallpacks.
- Canopy Retrofit – Perfect for gas stations and convenience stores, this full fixture retrofit offers superior light output and focused LED distribution for a nighttime application.
- T12 LED Retrofit – With this retrofit kit, obsolete T12 fixtures are easily converted to high-performance LED fixtures.
- Cold Storage High Bay – With more than 3 million square feet of cold storage space already retrofitted, this enclosed high bay LED fixture is optimal due to its long life and superior cold temperature performance.
- High Bay – This open style interior fixture is designed for ambient temperature warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities, and fits Orion’s general, task and aisle applications.
- VaporTight – This LED fixture is ideal for food service locations and other demanding environments that require high-pressure wash-down cleaning.
Orion has long been an industry leader when it comes to superior thermal and optical performance, and the LED line continues that tradition. With the ISON Class, Orion again offers more light, better energy efficiency and color rendering than its competition.Orion will continue to add LED products in the upcoming months as it introduces additions to the ISON Class. For more information, visit http://www.oesx.com/technologies/ison_lighting. Orion Energy Systems has saved its customers, including 145 of the Fortune 500, more than $1.8 billion since 2001 with its energy management systems. Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity and quality of light. Orion distributes solar photovoltaic systems and offers integrated solar power services, such as project development, engineering, procurement and construction, operation and maintenance and project financing. For more information, visit www.oesx.com.