- Business Hospitality Ethernet – Provides fast, reliable and secure network connectivity and scalable bandwidth from 1 Megabit per second (Mbps) to 10 Gigabits per second (Gbps). Hospitality organizations can easily and quickly adjust their bandwidth levels based on guest demand – often by simply placing a phone call.
- Business Hospitality Internet – Offers a range of speeds to address changing needs, including download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps. Additionally, the service equips IT departments with two modems – one for the property’s back office and one for hotel guests – so they can better manage network traffic and maintain fast browsing speeds for guests surfing the Web.
- Business Hospitality TV – Provides quality HD video service with up to 60 HD channels. Designed specifically for the hospitality industry, Comcast’s HD video services are delivered via a single piece of equipment that enables property managers to remotely manage video feeds – simplifying upkeep and maintenance and providing for better design aesthetics, as set top equipment is no longer required in guest rooms.
- Business Hospitality Voice – Provides hotel properties with full-featured phone lines, including call management and other advanced business functions.
- Business Hospitality Trunks – Connects legacy PBX equipment with Comcast’s advanced IP network, enabling hotels and motels – and their guests – to experience next-generation voice services. Property managers can also remain confident that their investments in existing technology will be protected.
For more information, call 866-429-3085 or visit http://business.comcast.com/enterprise.About Comcast Cable Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.