- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- PCYC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 277454.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PCYC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 11.42, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, PHARMACYCLICS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for PHARMACYCLICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 73.62% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 825.21% to $81.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PHARMACYCLICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -60.52%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.