Our business is inherently difficult to forecast, particularly with continuing uncertainty in global economic conditions, and there can be no assurance that expectations of incoming orders over the balance of the current quarter will materialize.Subject to the foregoing, we currently expect the following range of financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013:
- Net revenues of $190 million to $195 million;
- GAAP operating income of $33 million to $35 million;
- Non-GAAP operating income of $39 million to $41 million, excluding the impact of $6 million from stock-based compensation, accelerated depreciation, and restructuring costs from GAAP operating income;
- Assuming approximately 42.7 million diluted average weighted shares outstanding:
- GAAP diluted EPS of $0.63 to $0.67;
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.68 to $0.72; and
- Cost of stock-based compensation, accelerated depreciation and restructuring costs to be approximately $0.09 per diluted share, with an expected partial offset of approximately $0.04 related to the retroactive reinstatement of the research and development (“R&D”) tax credit in the U.S.