- $69 one-way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Panama City Beach
- $139 one-way between Milwaukee and Phoenix
- $69 one-way between Atlanta and Orlando
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Ft. Myers
The fourth-quarter earnings season picks up speed in the coming week, unperturbed by new leadership in Washington that could roil the markets.
Don't worry about a little selloff, says Jim Cramer. The data and earnings signal an improving economy.
American says fourth-quarter unit revenue will be flat to up 2%, the first time in nearly two years that a major carrier has reported positive unit revenue.