- $69 one-way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Panama City Beach
- $139 one-way between Milwaukee and Phoenix
- $69 one-way between Atlanta and Orlando
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Ft. Myers
Strong demand drives results and gains for Boeing, Akamai and others.
But several airline and retail stocks are proving highly volatile.
The odds were against Wall Street on Thursday after another decline in crude oil sparked an energy selloff and Apple reported a so-so quarter.