- $69 one-way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Panama City Beach
- $139 one-way between Milwaukee and Phoenix
- $69 one-way between Atlanta and Orlando
- $109 one-way between Baltimore/Washington and Ft. Myers
The airline, squeezed between a new generation of discounters and more streamlined legacy airlines, has been unable to reach deals with key unions for more than three years.
Stocks look to build on Thursday's broad gains, which put all 3 major U.S. stock indexes into record territory, the first time that's happened in the same day since 1999.