ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), introduces the PAR EverServ® 500 POS terminal for global distribution through its channel partners. The EverServ 500 is built with the same rugged durability PAR is known for but in a compact design and value priced. The compact footprint of the EverServ 500 is ideal for environments where space is at a premium.
- Performance – The EverServ 500 features an 2nd Generation Intel® Atom™ 1.86 GHz dual core processor (Cedar Trail Architecture), 2 GB DDR3 memory and a 320 GB hard disk with support for Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems and Windows 7 Professional.
- Durable and Reliable – Shock mounted hard disk, spill resistant casework and sealed touch screen provide real-life environmental protection and long-life.
- Fan-less Design – Quiet fan-less design requires less power and doesn’t bring grease and contaminants into the terminal.
- Compact Footprint – The small footprint and easy cable routing to the POS, top of the counter and under the counter connections keep the POS environment clutter free and frees up counter space.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – Advanced energy saving features like the auto-standby mode and fan-less design dramatically reduce overall power consumption. The durable and reliable design extends the life and terminal and lowers the total cost of ownership.