The cold and flu season can be a stressful time for parents of infants and young children as they need to take extra precautions to keep their kids healthy. The Little Remedies® children’s wellness brand has partnered with well-known blogger and mom of two, Colleen Padilla of ClassyMommy.com, to offer up her tried and true tips for keeping families, and especially kids, healthy through the winter months.
- Scrub-a-dub-dub: Make sure to wash hands frequently and encourage kids to follow suit by putting out fun, kid-friendly soap dispensers. This is a simple way to stop spreading germs.
- Crowd control: Make sure your child’s friends aren’t sick when they get together to play and vice versa – you don’t want your child to get their friends sick, either.
- Cover up: Remember to cover your mouth when you cough – and suggest to your little ones that they sneeze or cough into their forearm or elbow so as not to get germs on their hands.
- Bundle up: Before heading out, make sure that everyone is dressed to stay warm against the cold weather.
- Disinfect your world: Clean high traffic surfaces in your house regularly to rid them of germs.
The Little Remedies® line includes products to combat cold and flu, allergies, and stomach ailments, and also offers one of the only brand name fever reducers for infants that is currently on the market – Little Remedies for Fevers® Infant Fever/Pain Reliever.For more information on Little Remedies® and the full line of products, visit www.littleremedies.com. Little Remedies® is a product of Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE-PBH), which markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, and certain international markets. About Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. The Company markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, and certain international markets. Core brands include Chloraseptic® sore throat treatments, Clear Eyes® eye care products, Compound W® wart treatments, The Doctor's® NightGuard® dental protector, The Little Remedies® and PediaCare® lines of pediatric over-the-counter products, Efferdent® denture care products, Luden's® throat drops, Dramamine® motion sickness treatment, Debrox® ear wax remover, Beano® digestive aid, Gaviscon® antacid in Canada, and BC® and Goody’s® headache powders.