- Colossal Reels: Showcased at the ICE 2012 show, the Colossal Reels series quickly has become a high-performing product, utilizing the full widescreen capabilities of the Bluebird2 and Bluebird xD cabinets and power of the CPU-NXT2 platform, to feature two reel sets - traditional and oversized - that transfer wild symbols between reels. The series is expanded with six new themes and unique math models at this year’s show.
- Game Chest Multi-Game: Targeted for our international markets, the Game Chest Multi-Game series supports multiple languages and currencies, and will be available in three different game sets, all which will be on display at ICE 2013, each comprised of a unique mix of proven WMS gaming content. The Game Chest Multi-Game series is powered by the CPU-NXT2 platform and is available on the Bluebird2, Bluebird2e and Bluebird xD cabinets.
- Gamefield xD : An entirely new cabinet design dedicated to premium games, the Gamefield xD cabinet will be showcased at ICE 2013 with three new games for WMS' popular MONOPOLY and THE WIZARD OF OZ game series. The new MONOPOLY Prime Reel Estate™ slot game and THE WIZARD OF OZ Haunted Forest™ and THE WIZARD OF OZ Emerald City™ games will appear at ICE 2013 with spectacular high-definition graphics from dual 32-inch screens and the enhanced performance characteristics enabled by the robust capabilities of the CPU-NXT3 operating platform on the Gamefield xD cabinet.
- SPIDER-MAN : A new Sensory Immersion 2.0 premium product execution, the SPIDER-MAN game leverages the D-BOX Technologies (TSX:DBO) innovative synchronized motion chair technology and the advanced sound and graphics powered by WMS' next-generation CPU-NXT3 operating platform to bring the thrills, excitement and sense of wonder of Marvel Entertainment's iconic SUPER HERO™ to casino slot floors. The second game to feature WMS' Sensory Immersion 2.0 synchronized motion chair system, the SPIDER-MAN game is a "dual-array game" providing reel-spinning video action across two full 5x3 reel layouts with each spin, along with six random "Spider-Sense" features and exciting bonus rounds that include video and audio clips from the first three movies of the film franchise.
- WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY : The third WMS Sensory Immersion 2.0 theme, the WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY game , delivers an entertaining experience with enhanced graphics, superior play mechanics and advanced touch screen functionality integrated into the game play that is synchronized with the movement of the motion chair. A ride on the CHOCOLATE RIVER BOAT™ is brought to life through the motion chair technology and gives players the chance to experience the "Scrumdidilyumptious" joy of finding a golden ticket hidden in a WONKA Bar™ that awards a $5,000 jackpot - with the odds of finding it increasing each time the jackpot is not won. Even the game's WONKAVATOR™ feature, the free spin trigger used to determine which bonus round will be awarded, is motion enabled.
- KISS : Featuring the rock music made famous by one of the world's most recognized and successful bands, the KISS premium standalone game offers players a unique take on multi-array slot games with original game mechanics. The game features a multi-array base game that can award one, two or three bonus reel sets on any spin, enhanced with either WILD symbols added or low-pay credit symbols removed to enhance the opportunity for a big win.
- CHEERS : Based upon the immensely popular, long-running TV sitcom show, the CHEERS slot game features the lovable cast of characters that everyone knows, including Norm and Cliff. With fun filled bonus rounds like Cliff Clavin's Random Fact Bonus, where players select a card to be awarded credits and a quick clip of little known information from Cliff," or Norm's "Pour You a Beer Mr. Peterson?" bonus, players are sure to find plenty of enjoyable slot entertainment on casino slot floors.
- My Poker : The new My Poker video poker product, which combines player-popular themes and pay tables with optional Feature Bet games, player-personalization capabilities and a specialty-built poker button panel to provide superior player comfort, better sightlines and maximized visibility. Both the My Poker Multi-Game and My Poker Winning Streak™ Poker products enable players to customize and play their favorite game, all with the added functionality and playability designed to enhance the gaming experience.
About WMSWMS serves the gaming industry worldwide by designing, manufacturing and marketing games, video and mechanical reel-spinning gaming machines, video lottery terminals and in gaming operations, which consists of the placement of leased participation gaming machines in legal gaming venues. The Company also develops and markets digital gaming content, products, services and end-to-end solutions that address global online wagering and play-for-fun social, casual and mobile gaming opportunities. WMS is proactively addressing the next stage of casino gaming floor evolution with its WAGE-NET™ networked gaming solution, a suite of systems technologies and applications designed to increase customers' revenue generating capabilities and operational efficiency. More information on WMS can be found at www.wms.com or visit the Company on Facebook®, Twitter® or YouTube®. CHEERS ™ & © 2013 CBS Studios Inc. CHEERS and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. D-BOX® AND D-BOX MOTION CODE® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES. KISS™ & ©2013 Kiss Catalog Ltd. Used with permission. MONOPOLY is a trademark of Hasbro. Used with permission. ©2013 Hasbro. All rights reserved. SPIDER-MAN, MARVEL, and all related characters, TM & © 2002-2007 Marvel Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. SPIDER-MAN movies © 2002-2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. (s13) Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ. (s13) WILLY WONKA ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s13) ©2013 WMS Gaming Inc. All rights reserved. This press release contains forward-looking statements concerning our future business performance, strategy, outlook, plans, products and liquidity. Forward-looking statements may be typically identified by such words as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “likely,” “believe,” “estimate,” “project,” and “intend,” among others. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in our forward- looking statements are reasonable, any or all of our forward-looking statements may prove to be incorrect. Consequently, no forward-looking statements may be guaranteed. We undertake no obligation to update such forward looking statements, all of which are made only as of this date, January 29, 2013. Factors that could cause our actual results to differ from expectations include (1) delay or refusal by regulators to approve our new gaming platforms, cabinet designs, game themes and related hardware and software; (2) changes in regulations or regulatory interpretations that may adversely affect existing product placements or future placements; (3) an inability to introduce in a timely manner new games and gaming machines that achieve and maintain market acceptance; (4) a decrease in the desire of casino customers to upgrade gaming machines or allot floor space to leased or participation games, resulting in reduced demand for our products; (5) a reduction in capital spending or interruption in payments by casino customers associated with business weakness or economic uncertainty that adversely affects our customers' ability to make purchases or pay; (6) a greater-than-expected demand for operating leases by customers over outright product sales or sales financing leases that shift revenue recognition from a single period to the term of such operating leases; (7) future costs to restructure our business and other charges that may be higher than currently estimated, including additional charges related to actions at a later time not presently contemplated; (8) ability to realize in full, or part, the anticipated savings and expense reductions from restructuring and lower staffing; (9) adverse affects on product development, innovation and the ability to retain and attract key personnel following the restructuring and reorganization actions taken in fiscal 2011 and 2012; (10) a reduction in play levels of our participation games by casino patrons, whether due to economic conditions or increased placements of competitive product; (11) inability of suppliers of key components to timely meet our pricing or promotional competitive activity that adversely affects our average selling price or product revenues; (13) a failure to obtain and maintain our gaming licenses and regulatory approvals; (14) failure of customers or players to adapt to the new technologies that we introduce in new product concepts; (15) a software anomaly or fraudulent manipulation of our gaming machines and software; (16) a failure to obtain the right to use or an inability to adapt to rapid development of new technologies; (17) an infringement claim seeking to restrict our use of material technologies; (18) risks of doing business in international markets, including political and economic instability, terrorist activity, changes in importation and repatriation regulations such as currently experienced in Argentina, and foreign currency fluctuations; and (19) the unfavorable outcome of any legal proceedings in which we may be requirements to fulfill customer orders; (12) increased involved from time to time. These factors and other factors that could cause actual results to differ from expectations are more fully described under “Item 1. Business”, “Item 1A. Risk Factors” and “Legal Proceedings” in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2012, and our more recent reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.