- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- INFY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.19, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $483.00 million or 9.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INFOSYS LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -88.43%.
- 40.10% is the gross profit margin for INFOSYS LTD which we consider to be strong. Regardless of INFY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, INFY's net profit margin of 22.71% compares favorably to the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.