"Although this is a deep personal honour for Paralympians and Olympians, we are especially humbled that elite sport itself is being recognized today as a profound part of Canadian identity, worthy of celebration and pride."
- Josh Vander Vies, London 2012 Bronze medallist, Boccia
- Mike Wilkinson, London 2012 Olympian, Rowing
- Elisabeth Walker-Young, Builder/Athlete, Paralympic Swimming, 2004 Bronze medallist, 2000 Gold medallist (three-time), 1996 Bronze medallist; Assistant Chef de Mission, London 2012 Paralympic Team
- Linda Sheehan, Community Programs Manager, Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Dorothy Ludwig, London 2012 Olympian, Shooting
- Hugh Conlin, Lead Coach ambulatory athletes, Para-Athletics program at Athletics Canada