- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PRGX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.10 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.32, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 507.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.42 million to $2.57 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 349.02% to $11.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PRGX GLOBAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -88.51%.
- 37.70% is the gross profit margin for PRGX GLOBAL INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, PRGX's net profit margin of 4.92% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.