Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell $1.10 (-1.6%) to $67.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.40-$68.24 after having opened the day at $68.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.16. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: OSI Systems ( OSIS), down 19.7%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 7.1%, Nidec Corporation ( NJ), down 6.5%, and Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp ( APWC), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dover Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.